JG ProLock is the innovation that is changing the way plumbers think about polymer fittings. Using an advanced thermoplastic material for toughness and stability in extreme conditions, ProLock's revolutionary Twist-to-Lock design – with an audible click, visible alignment arrows, and unprecedented insertion depth – assure technicians the fitting is secure. But getting the job done is only part of the beauty of ProLock – it's also about how many jobs ProLock can do, and how easily it can do them. ProLock connects to copper, PEX, and CPVC, and is approved for behind-wall use. No tools are required to install or remove ProLock fittings, only a pipe cutter to cut the tubing is needed. If you're a professional looking to stay on the cutting edge, try a sample coupler absolutely free – shipping included – and imagine the difference ProLock could make for your business. Fill out the form on this page to request your free sample.
Features & Benefits:
- Certified for ASSE1061 and NSF61(G)
- In compliance with the UPC®, IPC® & National Plumbing Code of Canada
- Audible click sound and visible alignment arrows assure a secure fit
- Connects to copper, PEX and CPVC; available in tube sizes (CTS) 3/8" through 1"
- Advanced thermoplastic material outperforms copper in extreme conditions
- No tools or master installer needed for installation
- 45% more insertion depth
- Cuts time of installation by 40%