JG ProLock Pipe Joining System
JG ProLock Fittings, from John Guest, is a new Twist-to-Lock pipe-joining system that cuts installation time by 40%. With unprecedented pipe engagement, and a state-of-the-art thermoplastic material, the fittings provide a secondary failsafe locking mechanism that leaves no doubt that the fitting is secured. ProLock fittings are approved for use with Copper, PEX or CPVC and can be used in behind- the-wall installations without the need for access panels*. No tools are required to install or remove ProLock fittings, only a pipe cutter to cut the tubing is needed. ProLock fittings carry a 25 year warranty against manufacturing or material defects and have been approved for use in hot and cold water plumbing and hydronic heating applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Certified for ASSE1061 and NSF61(G)
- In compliance with the UPC®, IPC® & National Plumbing Code of Canada
- Audible click sound and visible alignment arrows assure a secure fit
- Connects to copper, PEX and CPVC; available in tube sizes (CTS) 3/8” through 1”
- Advanced thermoplastic material outperforms copper in extreme conditions
- No tools or master installer needed for installation
- 45% more insertion depth
- Cuts time of installation by 40%
* Installer should consult with local plumbing codes prior to installation.