When working under sinks or in awkward places, the Power-Vee is like having an extra hand. To feed the cable, simply start the motor and squeeze the feed lever. To retract the cable, reverse the motor and squeeze. The Power-Vee feeds the cable at up to 16 ft. per minute and handles 1/4” through 3/8” cables without any need for adjustment. Squeezing the feed lever brings the rollers into solid contact with the cable, with minimum effort by the operator. The Power-Vee includes Quick-Change Cable Cartridges to easily switch to different diameter cables. The Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system helps carry the weight of the drum, significantly reducing wear on the motor shaft bearing and extending the life of the tool.
- Quickly clears 1-1/4” to 3” lines up top 50'
- Feed and retrieve cables at up to 16' per minute
- Automatic Feed handles 1/4”, 5/16” & 3/8” cables - no adjustment needed
- Dyna-Thrust bearing system protects motor bearings from premature wear
- Quick-Change Cable Cartridge system turns a messy job into a clean one
- Tough, yet flexible, Flexicore® cables with an integral wire rope inner core
- Heavy gauge aluminum drum
Call General Pipe Cleaners at 800-245-6200