WLCS-1000 Filter System
Designed for the plumbing professional, the WLCS-1000 point-of-use lead filtration system comes completely assembled with filter cartridges and quick-connect fittings for easy installation. The compact, space saving design allows the WLCS-1000 to fit conveniently under the sink. The activated carbon cartridges are designed to solve specific problems, including bad taste and odor, chlorine taste and odor, lead, and cysts. The system also includes an electronic monitor for filter replacement. Unlike RO systems, the WLCS-1000 requires no storage tank or recovery time.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces a wide range of contaminants from drinking water, including lead
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Reduces 99% of dissolved lead at pH 6.5
- Reduces 99% of mercury, asbestos, chlorine taste/odor & sediment
- Provides great-tasting water on demand
- Filter life up to 12 months or 1,000 gallons
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified
Call American Plumber at (262) 518-4358 or fill out the form on this page to request more info.